Pages visitted

May 1, 2017

A new guitar...


Apr 29, 2017


On April 29, 2013 I turned one year more and I received from ma family a marvelous gift… a guitar… (see my article posted Thursday, May 2, 2013)

I finished my publication by saying: "waiting April 29 next ..."


Four years after, the same goes for a new guitar 


Its name: Natural Elements Amber Trail SG AC1.CT



The luthier Simon and Patrick is the craftsman who makes this musical instrument with his Natural Elements Acoustic Collection



Canadian luthier located in the Eastern Townships, just a few hours outside of Montreal in the small village of La Patrie Quebec  

  A member of the Godin guitar family





Three woods, pure and natural pieces of Cherry Wood, Heart of Wild Cherry and Maple, were used to build this Dreadnaught Guitar. The Fingerboard & Bridge is made of rosewood





SSpecifications

  Back & Sides : Figured Amber-Trail Maple 
  Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce
  Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood 
  Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish 
  Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
  Includes B-band AC1.CT Electronics with built-in tuner



I am very satisfied with this guitar that meets my expectations




No comments:

Post a Comment